Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'm on the Crazy About Cricut DT!!!

I am so excited to announce that I've been chosen to be a part of the:

Crazy About Cricut Design Team!!!

Photobucket

Every other Thursday, Jenny will be hosting the Thankful Thursday challenge and at the end of the month she chooses a winner! Join in on both challenges that month and you have two chances to win! I love the challenges on this site, because they really encourage spending time with family and loved ones while you're crafting, lots of fun!

If you haven't been to Crazy About Cricut yet, make sure you stop by to meet the new design team and visit all of their fabulous blogs!


2 comments:

Mary said...

Congrats on making the DT.

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

I'm so excited to be working on another DT with you Rayna! My kiddos are so thrilled to be on this team! It is going to be so much fun! Congrats!