Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thankful Thursday Layout Challenge

At Crazy About Cricut this week, we're having a layout challenge! I took my pictures from last year's Christmas and made this layout "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year." It seems like I'm hearing that song everywhere lately, so I thought it would be a good title for the layout too :) I cut the tree and packages out with my Cricut and used a little bling. I love remembering the looks on my kids' faces on Christmas morning, it really is the most wonderful time of the year!

Now make sure and go over to Crazy About Cricut and check out all the awesome Design Team projects and enter your fun family project!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Holiday layout, I just love looking at Christmas pages, thank you for sharing.

Hugs, Lori m

Amanda said...

Wow, your layout is so beautiful!! I love how you did your title.. You should totally enter your layout in my "Getting Scrappy Challenge" going on right now.. Here's the link if your interested:

http://amandascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/2011/12/getting-scrappy-challenge-22.html

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)