Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cinderella Tag

Here is my video on this: Cinderella Tag
Hi everyone, I just wanted to show you this tag I made. It is my first real tag and I had a blast doing it :) I tore the backside bottom, and I ripped the sides up using the Tonic Distress Tool by Tim Holtz. I distressed all the tags with the same tool.

Here are three of the smaller tags that go in the back envelope. This one opens up.Here are the back sides of the three little tags.
Here are the fronts of them.
This is the top of the backside of the tag
Here is the envelope that holds the 3 mini tags- this is the envelope from the Doddlecharms Cricut Cart.
Here is the entire backside of the tag

This is the top front of the tag
Here is the entire front of the tag- I love that black trim.
I made my own stick pin using a boutonniere pin and putting some jewelry together from a broken necklace :)
I used turquoise embossing glitter by Ranger for the flourish and black diamond stickles for the shoe


Thanks! I am linking this up with Erin Lee Creative's challenge, and Cooking With Cricut, and simonsaysstampschallenge

10 comments:

Kristin said...

Beautiful!! I just became a follower!

Anonymous said...

Wow- this site is amazing! Thanks for all the great tips :)
-Jennifer ID

Jen said...

WOW! This is awesome, ladies! Thanks so much for embossing with us this week at Cooking With Cricut.

~ Jen, CWC Design Team

Melissa said...

This tag is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Cooking with Cricut :)

Jean said...

Great tag. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

Becky G said...

Beautiful tags! Thanks for joining us at Cooking With Cricut! :) Becky CWC DT

Angelica Suarez said...

This tag is fantastic!! Isn't it fun distressing? Especially if you're having a less than perfect day - you can take your stress out on your paper...lol! You did an amazing job, I love the ephemera-style images you used and the collage feel. Very artsy!! Thanks for linking up with Music Mondays this week! Hope to see you back soon! :) Angelica

Madison said...

Beautiful job:) TFS and thanks for joining us this week at Cooking With Cricut:)
~Madison CWCDT funkycards.blogspot.com

Christine said...

Wow, your tag is amazing!! There are so many cool things to look at. Love all of your handmade embellishments. Thanks for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog. I hope to see your beautiful creations again soon.
xoxo, Christine

Dalis said...

wow, this is layer upon layer of goodness!


Thanks for playing with us at Cooking With Cricut!
-- dalis
CWC DT