Thursday, June 2, 2011

That is my Boy

Welcome to Thankful Thursday! The challenge this week was to use the word man/boy, or use a man/boy cut in your project. My baby graduated from preschool last year and so I knew I had to leave tons of room for pictures on this layout. I used paper from the My Mind's Eye Dreamy collection and used Tim Holtz's grunge board letters and inked them up to match. The little letters are from Doodlebug. I used Everyday Paper Dolls for the graduate and the scroll - just love how bright it turned out, just like him! :)



We have an awesome prize this month, it's a Post-it prize pack!! Don't forget to head over to Crazy About Cricut and enter your family project!


Have an awesome day!

6 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Adorable LO!

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

owlbescrappin said...

Love it

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is so adorable! I love the bright and colorful colors and the layout of it is awesome! It is perfect for a little guys page! I love those little "That is my" letters! Where are they from?

Tanya said...

Too cute!! i LOVE the papers you used!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Jen said...

This is so cute! I just scrapped my daughter's kindergarten year, and your layout is such a great idea! Love the little "graduate!"
Jen
mccalleyhouse.blogspot.com

Lisa Norris said...

This is just so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com