Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Birthday Alligator

My baby boy is turning 7 on Friday!! I can't believe it! This card is for him and I hope he loves it because it's as colorful as he is! This is also for the My Pink Stamper DT Call Challenge, and here is the challenge:
Use *Orange, *Turquoise, *Green and *Brown
I used My Mind's Eye Alphabet soup paper and some embossed paper by Bazzill for my easel card. I cut this cute gator from the Birthday Bash cart - I love that cartridge!


Have an awesome day!

3 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Very cute I wish you the very best in the challenge.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Awww...happy birthday to your little man!! I hope he has a fun day! This card is SUPER cute! Good Luck :)

Cheri said...

Super Cute Card!
djssundries.blogspot.com