Monday, March 14, 2011

Fast Baby Card using My Minds Eye


Hi Peeps! For this weeks Design Team Challenge at Celebrate the Occasion it is a new arrival. I chose to do a sweet and simple baby card for my friends baby boy. Don't you love little sweet baby toes and hands? I have had 4 kids, one boy and three girls and I still can't get enough of newborn babies. Does anyone have one I can hold????

Go and enter your new arrival (pets count too) project to Celebrate the Occasion Challenge blog and you could be entered to win the monthly giveaway. Remember, you do not have to use the cricut for this challenge blog- so if you are on a Provo Craft strike because of the Make the Cut fiasco- this challenge is for you :)

Here is the link to the video of the card I made, which my ten year old helped me film. Um.... I will be practicing with her first next time, LOL!!

Until then stay tuned for more projects from Rayna and myself. Happy crafting!
(PS I want you to note that I only have ONE photo up here instead of a thousand like I normally do. I am having withdrawals- this may not last. )

15 comments:

girlia said...

Very nice

Aim said...

I love the paper on this card!! It's fantastic!! BTW -- I love when you have a whole bunch of pictures -- cuz I like to see everything from every angle!! :)

Thanks for sharing your CTO creation this week!!

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Lisa Norris said...

So pretty! Thanks so much for sharing!

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Very cute! I love th paper you used! :) Great job! :)
Linda :)

DIANA L. said...

Nice card!! Love the colors

Anonymous said...

Great card my friend.. lovely..

Like your comment on the strike to PC...

TFS..

Ivette

Nadia's World said...

Very pretty card! The little banner is so cute and love the colors/paper you chose.

Great job on the challenge!

Nicole T.

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful card! Love the banner! Thanks for sharing!

Kimberly
My Craft Spot
http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is such a fun Baby card!! I love the paper and colors!! I'm sure your friend is going to love it too! Hmmmm...I love baby fingers and toes!! My little munckin is still small enough that I can take a nibble once in a while but now she wants to put my toes in her mouth too..hehe! Very nice work on the challenge!

Laverne said...

Too cute...love the flags! Wonderful inspiration!

Norma said...

OMG! such a lovely card with the pattern paper and love the tiny banner!! Thanks for stopping by my blog:)
Hugs

Maquel said...

Pretty card! Thanks for sharing!

GiGi said...

This is super cute and I LOVE baby feet! They are so cute! I can't help but buy those little socks too! LOL!

Nicole said...

Great card! Love the paper choice! Fellow DT Member
Nicole

CraftyJAR said...

Cute Card! I love the paper you used.
Judy