Monday, March 28, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award!!


We were so thrilled to see that we were nominated for this award FOUR times!! Thanks so much to Lisa, Diana, Crafty Jar, and Ashley!!! Ladies, we love your blogs and we are always excited to see what fun projects you have ready to share with all of us! Make sure you all check out their blogs: Lisa at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons, Diana at DL Art, Crafty Jar, and Ashley at Welch Creations!

Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who sent it to you
2. Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Send this to 15 bloggers

Thanks again for this Versatile Blogger Award!! :)

7 Things About Me

Rayna -
1. I am just discovering the fun of Magnolia stamps!
2. I really like finding out about new ways to organize my scrapbook stuff :)
3. I love finding good tutorials on how to do new techniques.
4. I'm so glad that at this time in my life I don't have to work outside of the house, so I can be with my 3 great kids and I can have time to do all my crafting!

Paper Panther -
5. I really enjoy writing and I'm a published author.
6. I love spending time with my 4 kids and my husband.
7. My favorite place to visit is Disneyland.

15 Blogs I Love to Visit

1. My 3E Scrapbooking
2. Bug Lover Cards
3. Scrapgirl
4. Cards by CG
5. Girlia's Cards
6. Moralia's Weblog
7. 365 Days of Cricut
8. Cardz TV
9. Cricut Luvr
10. For the Joy of Creating
11. Shelly's Card Blog
12. It is Summer Everyday
13. Katie's Kreations
14. Mandie's Scrappin'
15. Scrapper Forever

Thanks again for the awesome award!

5 comments:

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Thank you so much for this and congratulations! I hope you two know I am your biggest fan! Thank you so much for all of your encouragement and for your friendship! I also have something for you on my blog!!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

AWWW! Thanks ladies! I really appreciate it when other bloggers can see the talent in me! :) I love that I can inspire other through my blogging.

Because of the blog-hop, I'll be doing a write-up for the first part of next week.

Thanks so much!
Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

girlia said...

OMG!!!!Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Thanks so much for thinking of me. Congratulations to you as well on receiving this award

365 Days of Cricut said...

Congrats!! Thank you so much for giving me an award that was very sweet of you!!

Esther said...

Thank you so very much, I appreciate your thinking of me for this award!